Myotherapy is a non-invasive, drug free, hands on muscular therapy which Erases pain and provides authentic relief.
Rose Kahn C.M.T.P.T./E.X.T. is a Master Myotherapist, Exercise Therapist, Artist, Writer and Global Teacher. Rose attended the last class that was taught by Bonnie Prudden, the Mother of Myotherapy.
Through working with a seasoned myotherapist, and faithfully reeducating your muscle memory, one should expect to feel some change and relief within 1-3 sessions. The time in which your body rebounds back to its old habits will dictate how many sessions over what period of time.
Unlike massage you remain dressed. Loose natural fibers are preferred, so come dressed comfortably. Depending upon how long one has suffered, age and general health, as well as one's unique ability to follow simple instruction and implement the powerful self-treatment techniques will determine if and how much maintenance will be required.
- Master this Manual Technique
- Learn World Class Self-Care
- Specific Corrective Exercise Instruction
- 20 Years of Experience Distilled in 20 hours
Private Sessions with Rose
- Pain Relief for Acute and Chronic Issues
- Learning Proper Self-Care Techniques
- Applying Specific Corrective Exercise
- Feeling Results in the First Month
Every person is unique and I am here to serve you, not to sell you Blue Sky!
Common problems Myotherapy can address:
- General Pain
- Back or neck pain
- Rotator cuff syndrome
- Tennis elbow
- Carpal tunnel
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Groin, hip and knee pain
- Abdominal problems.
- Repetitive strain injuries (RSI), as experienced by artists, musicians, athletes, computer techs, golfers, surfers, tennis players, field sport players, runners, skiers, laborers, wait staff, and weekend warriors can all be addressed with success.
- Long term sufferers with chronic conditions such as chronic fatigue or myofascial pain syndrome, fibromyalgia, MS and diabetes will find myotherapy very useful in achieving a higher quality of daily living and movement.